Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best way to chemically relax curly/very frizzy hair?

My hair currently becomes the closest thing to an afro that a white girl can get when I comb it, and I was looking around on makeoversolutions.com to see what I would look like with a straighter style and really liked this one



http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/sa...



I would try relaxing my hair so that it wouldn't need so much straightening to get it like this



Last time I had my hair relaxed though, I paid $80 at a hair salon and I saw no difference at all. Is it hopeless for me?



What is the best way to chemically relax curly/very frizzy hair?

I have straight hair but it is VERY frizzy.



My mom's a hairstylist so here's what i do:



1. Take a shower



2. Blow dry my hair until it's a little damp.



3. But in Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops (My mom's hair salon has a lot of Paul Mitchell products.)



4. Blog dry it the rest of the way.



5. Flat iron my hair and make it straight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan