Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help me in my situation! Give me your opinions!?

I want to get a mohawk. The kind where your bald at the sides right. My dad won't approve of it. I'm afraid he will go mad and neglect me a little. He believes a man should be well dressed and have his hair combed well. He says soceity will judge me and say I'm a bad person. I don't agree with him and I want to prove him wrong and say to him the way a person looks has nothing to do with their character. So I want to know should I go ahead with him.



Help me in my situation! Give me your opinions!?

u should just use a gel mohawk first,



Help me in my situation! Give me your opinions!?

I would try talking to him, and act more mature and respectful around him.Maybe he will see that you should make your own decsions even if they are bad.Explain to him why you want to do it.Don't do it without his permission he wil just lose trust in you and you will spend alot of time getting him back to normal.



Help me in my situation! Give me your opinions!?

This is a tough one. I'll admit, I do think somebody with a mohawk is weird, and I stay away. Society does accept somebody with normal hair alot quicker that somebody with a mohawk. Here's my advice; Say to your dad," Let me get the mohawk, and I'll see if I really do want one." And be sure to remind him that your hair grows out, and maybe you will decide to not have a mohawk later.



Hope I've helped.



Help me in my situation! Give me your opinions!?

I AGREE WITH THE THRID PERSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan