Thursday, June 17, 2010

Straight hair?

I'm trying to grow my hair longer - but it is mad and naturally quite curly. Previously I've just given up and got it cut again, but this time I want to continue. Any ideas how to tame it? Normally I just wash it, towel dry it ..... may comb it!



Using a hairdryer seems to help a bit.



Any advise is most welcome



Straight hair?

There are always hair straighteners... That may help. Im sorry, im not sure about the curly hair because I don't have curly hair so I wouldnt know.



Also... try this.



Tying your hair helps it grow longer quicker for some reason.



Straight hair?

get a hair staightener and wash your hair in cold water



Straight hair?

get some GHD'S good hair day ) straighners about 鎷?00 but bloody worth it .



Straight hair?

wash and straighten your hair as everyday it will tame it



Straight hair?

get yourself some ghd straighteners, they're expensive but worth every penny!!



Straight hair?

hey!



try John Frieda products they work wonders!



Straight hair?

GHD's. But make sure you condition your hair well %26amp; use a protective spray. x



Straight hair?

a hair straightener should help



Straight hair?

Condition every time you wash your hair. People are usually more bothered with the shampoo when they should spend as much as they can in a good conditioner that suits their hair.



Straight hair?

my daughter as long thick hair. hers is very wavy and she uses ghd"s they are excellent. i know they cost but they are worth it. my daughter as tried all different straighteners and products and ghds are the only thing that work. and no I'm not getting paid to say this. it is true.



Straight hair?

get a chi straightener!! it's like 150$ but it's soooo worth it trust me! or a straighting shampoo or work with your curls, get come curl cream, go to the salon and ask them what would be best for your hair type!!



Straight hair?

ghds or she's work brilliantly on curly hair..they make it totally straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan