Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need an everyday hairstyle for medium hair..?

My mom (Not yet, but I sense it's soon, so I need some help here..) wants me to cut my hair, but I like it like it is right now.. she doesn't like it because it looks bad with my current hairstyle, but that's because I only comb it back! I think that with a good hairstyle she'll let me keep it.



At school they sometimes tell us to cut our hair, but it's usually when it's really long.



I have hair between short and medium, not short, but it reaches well under my eyes in the front.. so any hairstyle advice or info?



I'l check on Google meanwhile..



Oh, I'm 14.



I need an everyday hairstyle for medium hair..?

If there's any way you can curl it (I know you might not be able to since you're a guy...) that might work. Curls make the hair look shorter without doing any actual cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan