Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

I'm twelve years old, and I never bothered to brush my hair. It's like a really really dark brown and when wet (or just pulled really hard) it goes down almost (ALMOST) halfway down my back. It sticks out everywhere, brushes hurt, I dont have a comb line thing, when it's wet it takes forever to dry and when it does it gets all rough and smelly, it's tangly and frizzy, and it's always messy.



What can I do to get it less messy? Tips please ;)



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

First of all brush it before you get in the shower. When you brush just grab small sections at a time. It will take a while but it will be worth it. Then use a really good cleansing shampoo. Scrub it into your roots (not with your nails, fingers!!!). Then Condition. When you come out of the shower GENTLY squeeze your hair with a towel. That will get water out of it and make it dry a little faster because the towel absorbs moisture. Dont rub though! That will make hair frizzy!!! Now after that, comb your hair. The conditioner should have made it easy to comb/brush. Dont brush your hair when its wet, its not healthy for your hair. Then put a frizz control serum or hair lotion on your hair and apply it lightly. Too much will make your hair greasy. Then let it air dry or blowdry however you like and it should be soft and easy to brush...Just ALWAYS brush your hair everyday. Otherwise it gets Tangly.



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

Shave Head.



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

ok same here ok yesterday i looked in the mirror adn saw my end looked like crap and so i have the garnier sleen n shine leave in condinter and i use it when my hair wet and so i put some on it any way and i love it me ends are so moist:p i dampd my hair like the bottles says and then i put a small amount in my hair and thn i comb it through and then i let it dry theni flat iorn...theni put alittle more on it



Garnier sleek n shine leave in cream



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

first when ur taking a shower adn u put conditioner on ur hair comb it out adn then when u finsh comin it and gettin all the knots out rinse ur hair then when u get out the shower juss leave it out and let it air dry and then put the hair lotion called PINK and just let it out and dry



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

ID GET A COMB.



you shouldnt brush your hair when its wet.



and when your hair drys .... start from the bottom then work your way up... (less painful)



brushing your hair too much strips it of its natural oils (which it needs) and id shampoo everyother day(still using conditioner)... it sounds likeyou just have dry hair that need to be taken care of better...



STAY AWAY FROM FLAT IRONS.... it only makes the frizz worse. oh and let the conditioner sit .... dont rinse right away.



I have the WORST hair, how can I get it to unfriz, untangle, and managable?

first of all, its very important to brush your hair. when you don't that gets it even more tangled. i have very curly, curly hair, and my hair goes to my middle back. what i do is when you take a shower, use a lot of shampoo and conditioner. when washing your hair, comb through it with your hands. as soon as you get out of the shower, brush your hair for about 15 minutes. it may hurt when you brush but thats suppose to happen. you need to get all the tangles out and make sure that your hair is healthy. i hope i helped, and you can email me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan