Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding veil?

what do you think veil,no veil, long ,short, blusher,no blusher, full ,wispy, lace,crysta,beaded,ribbion edging,plain, on a hair comb or not



Wedding veil?

I'm a big fan of Cathedral veils and small crystal combs in the shape of tiaras or headbands. But, it really depends on your dress, you hair and your style.



Wedding veil?

It depends on what your dress looks like, how you would like to have your hair done, and your personal taste. I had a finger-tip veil with a beaded edge. It was simple and matched my dress. Try some different styles on with your dress and see what you prefer.



Wedding veil?

It depends on the dress and what you like. I tried on a veil and didn't like it. So I went with just having my hair put up with curls in front and a white bow in the back.



Wedding veil?

something simple with go with any gown.



fingertip length, 2 tier, cut edge...no blusher pulled in front of your face



Wedding veil?

how dose the bride want the hair done? and the veil should not take away from the dress but complement it and yes go with a blusher adds a nice touch make sure it is hung out not folded two days before wedding other wise there will be creases have the hair dresser spray it slightly with hair spray at the top to hold it out i had a veil blusher and a crystal hair comb in front of the two (8-11-2007) make sure you include the price into the dress budget along with bra and underskirt



Wedding veil?

it all depends on the dress you pick out and how you want to wear your hair. When you go pick out your dress, the bridal consultant should help you and give you ideas on what veil would work best with your dress.



my dress is a straight down dress that has many apliques and beads and she said i should go with a simpler veil because my dress is so detailed. so i went with a fingertip veil (slightly shorter in the front and gets longer in the back) and it has very little detailing.



Wedding veil?

i had an itallian renaissance wedding so i wore my hair down with a tiara. it all depends on your gown, your particular style, etc. try different things and see how it goes.



Wedding veil?

I'm what you would call a "Modern" bride, so I'm not having a veil because I don't like the way they look on me, and they don't really serve the original purpose or tradition anymore. Most brides wear them because it makes them feel like a bride, and there's nothing wrong with that ... it just depends on your personal taste.



If you don't want a veil, opt for a more dramatic hairstyle and put flowers or fancy barrettes in your hair.



If you want a veil, the best way to go about picking one out is trying them on with your dress. It will really depends on the dress you get, how you want t o wear your hair, what affect you want when you walk down the aisle, etc. I like longer veils that sit at the top of your head when you wear your hair down. If you have an updo style in mind, I would get a medium to short veil.



But it's really up to you. If you want more advice, bring your MOH or mother with you to get their opinion.



Good luck! No matter what you choose, just make sure you feel comfortable with it, and that you like it. You'll be beautiful :)



Wedding veil?

I'm doing no veil personally- I'm just going to stick a crown of daisies in my hair, hippie-style, and go. For me, veils seem like a really archaic anti-Feminist tradition harkening back to the days when people used to sell their daughters in marriage, like white slavery. The whole thing about covering up your face like you're being led to a virgin sacrifice seems so stupid, especially these days where you're more likely to live with the guy already. Besides, the idea of having to view my whole wedding day through glorified mosquito netting holds no appeal for me.



Wedding veil?

Totally veil - if you have a train have a long veil and have it taken off after - I love the blusher idea (especially if your dad is giving you away) and a pretty head piece you can take it all of if you wanted but it's your one and only day to wear it 'all'..



I say go for it. :)



Wedding veil?

At first, I was just going to wear my hair slightly pulled back from my face with a flower garland but no veil, and then I saw a mantilla veil thread on a wedding message board, and I kind of fell in love with the style! I'll be making my veil, and it's just going to have a simple lace border for decoration, and I'm not using hair combs because they never stay in my hair no matter what I do! Go for whatever you think will look best with your dress and fit your personality!



ETA: The best part about a Mantilla veil, is that it doesn't cover your face! So if you don't like that tradition, it works lovely!



Wedding veil?

Agree above,it depends on the dress and what you like.



i order a matching veil from this site:



http://www.sheshopping.com/shopexd.asp?i... is for my gown)



http://www.sheshopping.com/shopexd.asp?i...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan