Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughte

I am already making herbal products for our family, but I really haven't found a good detangler recipe online. My daughter has real curly hair that tangles if you look at her funny. So I need something to make the hair combing experience more pleasant.



Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughter?

It's not herbal, but try Cowboy Magic. It works so good. I use it on both my horse's and my hair. It's kind of expensive, but it's totally worth it!



Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughter?

i don't know of any kind of a make yourself detangler



but i have really tanglie hair and my mom bought me THERMASILK DETANGLER with Heat Activation in it. it really does work because i really did not think it would work but it really got all my tangles out (sorry i dont have any HERBAL Detanglers)



Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughter?

I have really curly hair, as I am of African-American descent. I don't really use anything herbal, but the stuff I do use is way more natural to chemical ratio. I use a glosser on my hair to brush through it after my shower and it works great. There is also a product for black hair called AFRICAN PRIDE BRAID SPRAY. Its a liquid type of moisturizer that is sprayed into the hair. I use that on my sons nappy head lol. It works really well also.



Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughter?

Get a clean spray bottle, put a tablespoon of her conditioner in it and fill the rest with water. there isnt enough conditioner to leave gunk in her hair, but enough to remove the tangles.



Does anyone have a recipe I can use to make (at home) an herbal detangler spray for my young daughter?

Naomi Judd is the mother, Wynonna Judd is the sister to Ashley Judd. Thats why I asked the question, Naomi Judd now makes her primary living as what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan