Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

i am getting so aggrevated! her hair is super super thick and long, and she cries so much when i do it i almost cry and i don't even do anything to it! before i would just suck it up and braid or twist it but she cried terribly then too, right now she is crying and i m tearing up, i don't know what to do! right now she has one pony tail in her hair and the rest is a horrid fro, i can't even pick it out with a pick or a large comb, i can't use my fingers, and can't use a brush, OGoodness what should i do, she is getting pictures taken sunday.



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

lolol. my baby is the same age as yours and weve been having the same problem for like ever!!!!!!!!!the only difference is i kinda suck it up now and let her cry, she has to get used to it and so do u sweety.. i used to get really upset when my baby cried too!but her hair grows really fast and thick that if i leave it out it looks a mess so it always has to b braided up. I had to learn to sit her down and let her cry and cry...



you should really try it wen she is sleeping, it did not work for me.



i just kinda made her deal with it...it got so bad that wen she saw the comb she would start crying. now she actually just sits there and lets me do it..



you have to make her get used to it, it may take some time...try give her her bittle too, it might calm her.



other than that all i can say is do wat i did, learn to deal with it, sit her down and do it even if she cries, after a while shel get used to it like my daughter did and will only cry if your really, really hurting her.



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

Put some pink oil or pomade in it and just finger comb it and put it in pony tails. Just don't get any product in her eyes-- you know. :O)



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

Get her hair combed in the back by someone who knows how to cut hair with one of the combs with blades in it, it does not hurt, and it is used to thin out hair. You could shampoo and condition it then curl or straighten it, especially for pictures!



EDIT: Buy some detangler for her hair!! Then comb it out, or you could get her hair wet then brush it, makes it easier.



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

Do it when she's sleeping.......(this has been done plenty of time by my family members)



or



Use a really good baby conditioner and baby detangeler when washing her hair and braid her hair as soon as she comes out, when it's still wet. (also has been done plenty of times by my family members)



Sounds like she's real sensitive on her head.....there's a name for that.......s**t, I forgot what's it called.....it starts with a T......my husband has it, he's a real pain in the but when we used to braid his hair....anyway, you get my drift.....



Good luck!!



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

Oh dear....try using a raw egg to sort it out and untangle everything. Obviously, using a comb or your fingers won't really effectively work. Or try squirting water on your baby's hair with a seltzer bottle and try to comb from there. Good luck! If all else fails by Sunday, tie your baby's hair up with a hair tie and knot it with a ribbon.



What do i do to my baby's hair!?!?

wash it and use a lot of conditioner. while brushing it use spray leave in conditioner. Brush starting from the tip of the hair and with each stroke start a little further up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan