Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help!My hair is falling out?!?

my hair haas been falling out alot recently every time I touch it it falls out am I combing it too much. please tell me If you need a picture.......



閳绢櫄hank You



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

Stop combing it so much. Just put a lightweight conditioner pomade. But stop combing it like a fiend! I would recommend after you wash your hair use hot oil treatment, then leave in/comb in cream (preferably v05 keep me strong). That should do you good.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

It's because your under to much stress.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

how much is falling out? your hair can fall out because u brush it too much or not enough! but if it is alot of hair you need to see the doctor



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

its might be dead hair and it probably needs to be trimmed.



make sure is moisturized because when your is dry its weak and fallls.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

it could be dead



do you relax your hair



is it fry



is it damage



do you get yuor hair braid really tight and a lot



hav you bruned it from a hot comb or flat iron



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

What everyone has said so far can be causes of hair loss I would have to say it's probably stress or lack of red meat. If you dont eat enough red meat your hair can literally start to fall out. It happened to one of my moms friends and it just started coming out in clomps. I would talk to you doctor , try to relax, and have a steak dinner.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

If it's coming out that much, then there's probably something seriously wrong. quite possibly a thyroid issue. you should go and get checked out by your doctor.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

it could either be what everyone else has answered, OR it could be your are allergic to your shampoo. There was someone who was allergic to an ingrediant in the shampoo that made her start loosing her hair as well, but when she stopped using it her hair-loosing stopped.



Help!My hair is falling out?!?

umm idk how to help you becuase maybe you are brushing it too much or being too rough with it you know?? well idk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan