Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I get hair like Danielle Lloyd?

Danielle Lloyd from Celeb Big Bro had her like it a lot.



It was half up and half down with a hairband, the part that was up was pushed back to look quite 60's. A friend said you have to back comb, and when I've tried it sticks up where as hers was flat. Everytime I put my hair in a pinytale and push it forward then secure it, it falls back to normal even with hairspray. Please someone point me to a tutorial or give me step by step instructions? THANKS XX



http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mi... picture. Apart from its a lot more raised than that.



How do I get hair like Danielle Lloyd?

you could probably take a half section of your hair and secure it and then put a headband on.



How do I get hair like Danielle Lloyd?

Go to your hair stylist and tell him or her your desire to get your hair done like Danielle Lloyd because taking advise on how to do it on the net could damage your hair;looking on the bring side



if anything bad you get to have your stylist re do it for you.e

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan