Sunday, June 20, 2010

Black Women: How do you style your hair?

Do you perm or leave it natural. what do you do. im curious to know how many people are still sticking to perms and hot combs?



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

I feel like or hair is really just like anybody elses.I guess I understand, it's just that some people say good hair bad hair.My hair is actually straighter. I go natural.Sometimes I get it pressed or press it myself.My hair is actually pretty straight though, when I just leave it in a pony tail it gets too straight.But I have thick hair.It's wavy/curly/straight.All different spots have a little different texture.It's strange.The middle is courser than the rest.Wow...I know all about my hair now.Thanks for asking this question and have a nice day.



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

My thanks go out to my homegirl, KoKo Butta and all my friends and my Mama...LOL



Thanxabundle Koka. Report It



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

Personally I perm my hair. A lot of my friends are natural however. Which is cool...



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

I perm my hair,and wait for a week or two.and go get my hair braid.



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

a perm? do you mean a relaxer? if so then ok..but i dont relax my hair lol..im not black but i do have curly hair and i like to just flat iron it..



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

I usually wear it natural, for special occasions I get it straightened at a salon. !! hope that helps



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

I usually wear my hair natural, but when I get sick of my shirley temple like curls that make me look 5 years old, I will straighten my hair with a flat iron like maybe 3 or 4 times a year. I actually like my hair the way it is most of the time.



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

I've been locking for 9 months... but i've been natural (relaxer free) since 1998.



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

clearly, i am not black, but i do alot of black people's hair and natural is the way to go! there are all sorts of awesome ways to braid it (thats what i do) and extensions are amazing. short afros are really cute to expecially with a blonde or red tint!



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

My hair is Nappy, I've been on a Loc Journey for 6 Months, I love my Natural Hair. Although I've had all the hairstyles you can think of...perms, weaves, braids, strawsets, cornrows and FroHawks..I went natural about 2 years ago...I threw all of my blow dryers, hot combs and moisturizer for 'permed hair' away. Now I only use a spray bottle with mineral water and Olive oil to keep my locs soft and a silk scarf to sleep in at night! No more spending hours of my time on my hair!



Black Women: How do you style your hair?

Mine is a natural afro. Been cut, dreadlocked, bald but neva been relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan