Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guys with Facial Scars...???

I had a nasty bike accident when I was seven. We lived in the mountains of NC. I hit a tree with my forehead. The forse was so hard it busted open. I have a scar from my left eye up thru my hairline.



I am very self conscious about it. I can't go anywhere with out a hat (security blanket), I wear my hair combed forward.



I work as a server. I always have people asking me what happened, it gets a little old. I feel like that is all people see.



Wondering if there are any other guys out there that have sars to deal with. Is there a support group for guys??



Thanks.



Guys with Facial Scars...???

* aloe vera jelly (externally) juice (internally)



* tea tree oil



* eat veggie raw, when possible



* jojoba oil



* vitamin E oil (internally and externally, respectively)



* hydrogen peroxide (externally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan