Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

I am a 16 year old fella and tomorrow I wanna buy a hot comb (my sister is a gd hairdresser so I wont be doin it myself) anyway do fellas use these and if they do my hair is not really tight but its not long if u want a picture ask for my msn or tell me how 2 add them? so the question is do fellas buy these and if they do does the hair have to be long or medium or can it be short but not tight?? thanks for your help



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

no do it i know some guy friends that use it, and it looks really good. the hair should be medium-longish for the best effect but idk if it matters



good luckkkk:]



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

Whatever works for you! Any lenght of hair works.



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

woah you had the same problem as me well i let it grow long and it just started to flat down use jell everyday and it will make your hair start staying down



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

ive never really heard of a hot comb, but ive heard of a straightener lol. i use one, and ive heard of guys using them too. if you really want straight hair id use a straightener, its really easy to use!



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

Your hair can't be really short or you can't catch the hair with the comb. You may do better to get a 1/2" flat iron. Many people have moved away from hot combs (which can be a bit dangerous for those new to them...and difficult to use...if it tangles in your hair, it burns it out) and opted to use flat irons instead. Let your sister teach you how to flat iron it instead.



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

I have a friend that straightens his hair everyday. And theres really no difference between straightening girls hair, or guys. Just use some kind of heat protector or it will totally fry your hair.



Can men use these?? I want straight hair!?

listen to your sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan