Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do i do to my baby's hair???

I am getting so aggrevated! her hair is super super thick and long, and she cries so much when i do it i almost cry and i don't even do anything to it! before i would just suck it up and braid or twist it but she cried terribly then too, right now she is crying and i m tearing up, i don't know what to do! right now she has one pony tail in her hair and the rest is a horrid fro, i can't even pick it out with a pick or a large comb, i can't use my fingers, and can't use a brush, OGoodness what should i do, she is getting pictures taken sunday



What do i do to my baby's hair???

1) how old is she?



2) go to motowngirl.com for help with natural hair.



3) alot of children cry when they are getting their hair done, they get restless



(if you want my personal advice send me an email, i really don't feel like typing right not)



What do i do to my baby's hair???

take her to the salon...get it relaxed.my friend has hair like that and she gets it done and her hair always looks great...good luck with your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan