Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ever met a Greaser?

Greaser: A guy that wears a leather jacket, jeans, a white t-shirt. Has their hair combed back with Gel or Brylcreem in it.



Ever met a Greaser?

Like in The Outsiders??!!



no i dont think so..



Ever met a Greaser?

Yes I have. It's not as common as it used to be, but every once in awhile, I'll see a James Dean wanna-be.



Ever met a Greaser?

Yes, I knew a couple of guys that were greasers. That was a about 3 years ago, I lost track of them (they got married and went their own way) I love their look, especially the hair. I wish i could slick my hair like that!!



Ever met a Greaser?

Yep. Las Vegas strip, I met like 17 Elvis Presleys



Ever met a Greaser?

yep..well they used to be ...lol my uncle



Ever met a Greaser?

Dated one for a year, a while back.



Only problem was getting the hair grease out of the sheets.



Ever met a Greaser?

Yes...all my friends! Why do you ask?



Ever met a Greaser?

Yes! My school is full of them! There's a group of them, like 15 of them! I made the lead Greasers laugh at a joke I made, most of the greasers are pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan