Sunday, November 29, 2009

Was the daughter in TLC's My Unique Family (transgender episode) once on Antiques Roadshow?

This episode aired tonight on TLC. It's the story of a couple that's stayed together even though the husband is becoming a woman. They have 2 kids, and I think I recognize the daugher (Katrina) from an episode of Antiques Roadshow.



On the roadshow episode (don't know what city or what year), a young blonde girl gets an appraisal of a painting she found in a dumpster with her mom. The painting is of a lady done in dark colors. The girl notes that items in the painting (clothes, furniture, hair combs) can be used to help date it.



The girl from the roadshow stood out in my mind for being poised and articulate beyond her years. I think she's the same girl from the TLC show with the transgender dad. Does anybody know for sure?



[One clue - the transgender family visits a thrift store, and the girl on the roadshow said she likes to visit thrift stores with her mom.]



Was the daughter in TLC's My Unique Family (transgender episode) once on Antiques Roadshow?

I think she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan