Friday, November 27, 2009

How to get non frizzy, but wavy hair?

my hair is naturally "beach girl" wavy, which is unusual for an asian [or is that just stereotyping?]. I use a brush every morning and my hair get's untangled, but it turns frizzy and my waves "die". what type of brush/comb should i use for it so that it won't get frizzy, but still keeps my waves intact?



How to get non frizzy, but wavy hair?

To not get the frizzy it helps to use a mousse, Tressame is the best. Blow dry with a diffuser. Also brushing your hair is part of the problem. Use a pick comb after you've applied the mousse, blowdry.



There are also really good products that tame frizz. I can't think right off the top of my head for name brands.



Good Luck!!



How to get non frizzy, but wavy hair?

wash it with Aussie, Moist! best shampoo ever~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan